and the feeling that it's all alot of oyster with no pearlThere is such a strong sense of nostalgia attached to this song. I cannot listen to it without sighing. Can you be nostalgic for a time you never knew?
I listen to this and i think of Boston
I think of smiles
I think of snow
I think of airplanes and charming little towns
I think of the Greyhound
It's time for a break. Sometimes i feel like I'm so busy with the little details embedded in he small picture that I'm forgetting the big picture. I am forgetting ideals, what all this is for.I don't want to lose sight of my end point, my visions.
I said the day i lost my fire and idealism I would bow out. Don't let me bow out before the race has even begun.
The devil is in the details.
It's been so long since I've seen the ocean, I guess I should6:19 pm;can you keep a secret?