Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.1. I have a dislocated 4th toe in BOTH feet, and sometimes when i dance alot they start aching. Only dancing, running is fine.
2. When writing I tend to begin many sentences with "But". So unsophisticated.
3. I read trashy romance novels, from Victorian and Elizabethian romance, to modern day style love stories. Somehow though i prefer the Victorian ones and i have learned alot of my history about Europe through them ;)
4. I never touch the tables and banisters outside of my house for I am convinced they're covered in crawling bacteria that will kill me. E. Coli!
(Girl dies from touching Hawker Centre Table)5. I download alot of music but it takes time for me to listen to it coz i don't like listening to music i don't know. So i have to force myself to listen to the new songs =)
6. I'd forgotten i had to do 6. i only did 5, so came back to edit this. hahaha. I had a random fact i wanted to list but now i've forgotten.
erpz, i tag Gwen, Maril, and Zi Tian! ( i don't know anyone else with a blog)
Last night was Navaratri, which is an Indian dance fest. Lately i have been hanging out with ALOT of indians, who know more indians who i meet and who all know one another in some way or another. Cool and scary =S So yesterday i was hanging out with people I've just met.
Old friends and New friends.
So i was running between groups of people - Natasha,Sonam, Neha, Priya / Chiru and Monish and Co. / Chitra and Minakshi, and basically random other people. And here i was scared of going coz i thought i did not know anyone there. HAHAA
Next week my good friends are all coming. ExCiTeD!
And i'm looking forward to this week, should be fun coz there's something on everyday !!!
YAY - just how i like my calender, each little white box filled with
colour and buzzing with activity.
Time to catch up with old friends, they are the best.
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue11:35 am;can you keep a secret?