Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.errr right so im stuck doing this thingy, coz MARILYN tagged me. Weird facts??
1. I have 2 copies of each Harry Potter book, except the Half Blood Prince. One for reading and one for keeping. Is this weird?
*thinks for a long time*
2. I love blood. Who doesn't know this. Its just i love pictures of bloody noses, and bloody wrists and blood. I guess this is weird too huh?
3. So i can stand things like that, but when i see people suffering or who are poor i cry. Once i was at ECP with a friend and i saw an old lady rummaging in the dustbin and i burst into tears. I dunno i guess i'm really weird like that. So i cannot turn away beggars, especially young children. Gah.
4. I dont like cats and dogs very much to keep as pets but i like to play with them. Cats more than dogs i think.
5. I think the world's problems will be half solved if overfishing was halted. And my sister's International Politics teacher agrees with me =)
6. I don't like serious relationships. I don't know if this is weird either. WAT CLASSIFES AS WEIRD. oh.. i think its weird that for the longest time i could never spell weird and spelt it as wIErd. hahaha
9:56 pm;can you keep a secret?