understand what you've got.
& i'll let you choose.
THOSE FRAGILE LIPS <3
About Me
Ex-prep
Ex- goth
Ex-tremely witty
Mistaken for a girly-girl
Die-Hard Liverpudlian
Blistered
And trying to live
Likes
Silence
Space
Simplicity
Books
Music
Poetry
The Smell of Starbucks
The Taste of Rain
Thursday, July 15, 2004
I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
The Reason ; Hoobastank :D
i keep watchin this video on Mtv
and i always watch from the same point
same same same same
SAME
i never catch it from the beginning.
i only see it from the part where the grl with the slit neck with blood gets up
and the video begins to move in reverse
how shitified